GP Extended Access
Making it easier to get a GP appointment at a time that suits you.
Do you find it difficult to attend an appointment during the working day? Are you a busy parent with small children? Do you reply on working carers to take you to appointments?
The South Northants GP Extended Access service makes it easier for you to book an appointment with a local GP or other healthcare professional at a time that is more convenient, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Appointments are available across South Northants.
Where are appointments available in my area?
The majority of appointments are available in Brackley over these times:
- 15:30-20:00 - Monday to Friday
- 18:30-20:00 - Wednesday to Thursday
- 08:30-12:00 - Weekends
- 08:30-11:30 - Bank Holidays
If you would prefer to see your usual GP or practice nurse, please book an appointment with the practice during normal opening hours.
What type of appointments are available?
A range of appointments are available through the service, including the following:
- GP - routine GP appointments, test results
- Practice Nurse - family planning, blood pressure checks, foot pulse checks, ear syringing
Where will I be seen?
Most appointments for the South Northants GP Extended Access service are available at:
- Brackley Medical Centre, 77 Halse Road, Brackley, NN13 6EQ
Additional appointments are also available at the following sites (see practice for details):
- Abbey House, Golding Close, Daventry, NN11 4FE
- Weedon Surgery, 47 New Croft, Weedon, NN7 4RX
- Saxon Spires, West Haddon Road, Guilsborough, NN6 8QE
- Brook Health Centre, Swinneyford Road, Towcester, NN12 6HD
Ask us about GP Extended Access. When your practice is closed, please contact NHS 111 if you require health support or advice.
For support with the management of minor ailments, please contact your local pharmacist or visit the NHS website.