GP online services - Quick, easy and secure
You can now book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and even access your GP records online. To use the service, called SystmOnline you will need to register at the Greens Norton Medical Centre or Weedon Surgery reception. At the time of registration you may be asked to produce photographic identication. If you are already registered and wish to access your online services please follow the link below:
PLEASE NOTE: Data submitted via the link above is handled by a third party.
What are GP online services?
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer or mobile. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online with a GP
- book blood test appointments only online with a nurse
- cancel appointments online with a nurse
- order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP health record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
The service is free. Everyone who is registered with a GP can have access to their practice's online services.